Thursday, February 19, 2009

Time

Evidentially I'm not good enough to hear from you again. I lost my train of though whenever I saw your face online. I've missed you, but that wasen't or isn't I should say, good enough, is it? I rather be with you, instead of beign alone. Feeling angry. Dealing with pain everyday. Holding back tears. Trying to be strong, hold my ground. This black and solid concrete thats cracking. The foundation I tried to build was abomished, deteriarated. Nothing left to create. She took it because you gave it to her. Let her have it when I worked harder. Nothing but a minor mishap in my way. Happiness is all I ever wanted. Time away from you isn't. Time to forget you. Time to move on. Time to rebuild. Time to love again. Time to rejuvinate. Time to surface from this black water of misery. You asked for time, I gave it to you.... What else did you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment