Monday, February 16, 2009

Sun and Moon

Going in opposite directions. Youre too hot for me to handle, and i'm too cold for you too bare. Always running away from each other. Two extremes that can never be together. Only meeting momentarily at twilight. Our time of the day. In this story, I the moon, chase you, the sun. Which I shouldn't be doing. It should be you doing the pursuing. I have the inner beauty, the marvelous essence, and the power of raw emotion. You have the never ending heat, the impecable strength, the power of creativity. Both grand, both attention grabbing in different ways. I, laid back, serene. You, stand-offish, bold. I will always love you, and I will always chase you. That's just the way it is.... It's meant to be.... as the story goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment