Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Forbidden Memories

I miss the sound of your voice. All the times you spoke to me on the phone. But alone I always felt. Even when you paid attention. It was never enough. That's why I wanted more. Always Feining the taste of your lips on mine. Wishing that our hands were entertwined all the time. Nothing but fantasies, a couple of kisses on that day in N.Y. Not even worth calling them that. I know for a fact that I am still in love with you. But everyday its getting a little bit easier. Your memory is becoming distant like the sun. But just like it, your fire is strong enough to warm me, and I notice that your still in my life somehow. Becoming something that will always be here. I'm not going to let the love I have for you destroy what I am trying to build. I will rise above like a phoenix I proclaim myself. Memories of you shall be forbidden.

No comments:

Post a Comment