Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sentimental Mentality

It's been hard for me, to let you be with someone else. To live my life and just forget. To let you go i've been repressing. Holding on to old feelings. Captivated by the memories. Still deep in my conscious. I tried my best to let it go. Not tryna let the fire burn me. Destroy everything that's in my soul. When did I lose my self control? Put back the wall of pride, in front of my heart. Act like I don't care, put a up a big front. Let me be cold, release all the hurt. You've lost all my trust. Now I'm back at one. Feeling alone, like never before. Nevertheless I'm a survivor, from this I will grow.But will I ever move on? My mentality has always been sentimental. I will change when I can. Otherwise let me be the person that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment