Saturday, August 22, 2009

Farewell

Secrecy, all the secrets you keep. Hidden inside your own little personal Pandora's box. The last thing to escape, or maybe it won't. Would be the love you have for me. The world's eyes will water. Glistening with shimmers of tears. The moon will watch as she will influence my intensity. The Sun will blaze upon his heat igniting your soul. Write down your thoughts, put them in a box, and let them float away at Sea. Watch it, think of it as us separating, forever. Or will it be eternally?

3 comments:

  1. Dannggg you go hard when it comes to this writing stuff ! I liked that "Give it or Go" one a lot too .

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks homie, I try my best. I write a lot of songs too I just don't post them. But I'm really trying to get recognized for my work by somebody...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! I love this one!

    ReplyDelete