Tuesday, May 12, 2009

L.L.:Decieving

Decieving, you are the reason that, I don't believe in finding the love that I need. Drizzy Drake said this, I belive in it aswell. The emotions you keep in, and the secrets you won't tell. I might as well let you be. All you do is hurt me. I do nothing but frustrate you. One day i'll say I hate u. Instead of loving u like ur da only person on earth. I was never the type of person that u even deserved. My aura is more divine then yours. My honesty is cherished. My silence may be golden, but ur pressence isn't welcoming. Instead of ignoring me when I call you, txt you, or send u a myspace msg. Tell me wat's really good, that will make u more real and true. Instead of the arrogant and sneaky cat I say u are. I rather be alone then with you, stop decieving me like u have by far...

No comments:

Post a Comment