Monday, January 19, 2009

Heart Vs. Mind

The other day I made a mistake. I spoke to you. I've been having dreams of you constantly. I ask myself why? I truly thought I was over you this time. But I guess it was just the surface. My subconscious won't let you go. Deep down I might sitll want to be with you. But my pride. Stress from work, and the circle of dullness and boredom that surrounds my life. Actually had me occupied from thinking about you. The dreams made it clear that I still have feelings for you. I don't want to. If you're over me, I should be over you. I would never be the one to be in love alone. But then again I always am. Solo's my middle name and misery is my last. I really wanted you in my life. I needed you in my life. You were the fire that kept me warm, alive. Now the cold of winter and my own emotions are freezing me to death. I personally dont want to be with you. I hate liars. But my heart still loves you. I don't know why? What does it see in you? You're nothing but a boy! You don't know what you really want. My heart is a fool. Blindly in love. I will change it's mind. Will power will suffice. Heart Vs. Mind, a fight to the finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment